Head of Creative
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Karachi
About the Position:
The Citizens Archive of Pakistan (CAP) is looking for a Head of Creative for its Karachi office. The Head of Creative will oversee and support the development, design and delivery of all creative outputs and make sure these are consistent with CAP’s overall brand identity and strategic plans.
- Oversee and support the development, design and delivery of all creative outputs and makes sure these are consistent with CAP’s overall brand identity and strategic plans.
- Coordinate with all other departments to create deliverables for exhibitions, projects, grants and CAP’s social media platforms.
- Create proposals for various projects and exhibitions.
- Curate exhibitions for CAP
- Oversee production of all visual solutions to all internal and external communication by using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness
- Develops and places systems, which allow the design and creative departments to grow.
- Coordinate with vendors for the production of deliverables for various projects.
- Work in coordination with the Accounts team to create budgets for various projects.
- Develop and place systems, which allow the creative department to grow.
- Provide support and training to new recruits and junior designers.
- Maintain documents that record progress and streamline the systems and procedures of the Creative department.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the creative department.
- Education: Minimum Bachelors in Design/Communication Design
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years
- Ability to use a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom and Indesign)
- Practical understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which that can impact design output
- Strong familiarity with the work and objectives of CAP
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a variety of collaborative teams, and to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively